Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.supergirlgamestudio.com.
We offer this policy which applies to entire services and products that belong to Supergirl Game Studio.
We do not share any personal data of user’s information.
We do not collect any data from users without their permission.
If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly remove the information.
Personal Information Sharing
Supergirl Game Studio does not share or distribute any information or documents about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
What third parties collect via our apps
Our apps use Firebase Analytics (third party scripts) that collect the following information and might (also) store such information as a cookie on the device you use to access our apps or games:
Google Analytics/Firebase Analytics
- Demographics (browser language, country, city)
- System information (browser, OS, service provider)
- Mobile (OS, service provider, screen resolution)
- Site behavior (which pages users visit, duration of visit)
Information Disclosure & Security
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- Your prior permission.
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests.
- By requests from public and governmental authorities.
- To protect our legal rights and interests. We take reasonable steps to secure your information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Supergirl Game Studio reserves the right to change, alter, or update this Privacy Statement at any time. As a result, we encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically to track changes.
We respect your privacy,If you have any privacy related concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org